Since my last post, I have been very busy taking care of all the new business presented as proof that I had been too busy to write any blog posts when I posted last.
- On the subject of whether it would be better to purchase a Kindle, a Fire tablet, or an Asus ZenPad, I stopped waffling and ordered a Fire tablet. I now wish I hadn’t. The software is very clunky and slow, and offers too many opportunities for distraction to a person who has no will power to keep distractions at bay. If I had it all to do over again, I would have bought a plain old Kindle.
- I decided not to get a haircut, because I need my hair to be a little longer to distract from my fat face. A trim is needed, but nothing drastic.
- I’ve read a couple of books since I was bemoaning the fact that I hadn’t read many books this year. Strangely enough, I was reading a book called Less by Andrew Sean Greer when it won the Pulitzer Prize. Though I doubt it deserved the prize over some other books being considered, I liked it very much and some of it broke my heart.
- It is not time to start dating again. I thought for a split second that it was, but was disabused of that notion via a not-unexpected-rejection of the idea by a second party. Haha! What is wrong with me?
- Oh. And the word “blog” is still considered a misspelled word by the spell check on this damned blog.